Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Naked in a Special Way

First in a series about what I get from being an online Dom.

Having a beautiful woman who will get naked for you, not just nude, but willing to expose all of herself, thoughts, desires, and fears to you is perhaps the greatest reward  I get. For me, it not so sexual, it’s intimate.  It requires a degree of trust rarely found between two people, although, in the best of all worlds, you’d find it in all marriages.

What makes them naked?  Standing before me and removing their clothes slowly one item at a time, being scrutinized, admired, carefully evaluated creates a vulnerability in the sub that can be countered with a comforting intimacy and security.  In our society, most are brought up to hide the body and it’s natural functions so exposing those opens the door to deeper feelings.  For most subs there is a sexual component that becomes attached to the nudity.

What do I get from this is intimacy with my sub?  At my age, I've seen enough vaginas and nipples to last quite a while.  I don't want to see parts because I know what a vagina looks like, I know what breasts look like, now I want to know what the person looks like, inside and out. 

If you don't trust me (or anyone) enough for that then we are not ready to move forward in this relationship.  If you just want to be friends, this is not a problem, Still I want to know you, not your pussy.

Sometimes people show me none of themselves and receive the like in return.  But the baring of souls is always reciprocated, although I don't take all that are offered.  Some feel that are ready, but peddle backward from the abyss as fast as they can when they face the final leap.  It's quite amusing, actually, these are often the one's who have talked and written the most about how submissive they are, but in the end, it's only to their keyboard that is submissive.

No comments:

Post a Comment