Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My sub, my muse

Second in a series about what I get from being an online Dom.

I’m putting together a volume of my writing from and about different times in my life, mostly vignettes, short pieces,  to give a bit of a flavor of what my life was like.  Why?  Because I so wish I had something like that from more of my ancestors.  I do have one poem written by my great grandfather to my great grandmother by way of an apology.  I have no idea what he did, what month or year it was, but it was written on Wednesday night.  I also have a memoir written by my Aunt about her younger years.  Fascinating to me, if no one else.  In this volume I’m including the poetry I’ve written at different times in my life.  The writing coincides with the times in my life when I was most in love; when I had a muse.  Some of it is really awful, but I’m including it anyway.

That’s another reward to having a sub that’s dedicated to me.  She inspires feelings deep within me that bubble up in creative passions.  I feel better then, colors are brighter, skies clearer, skin softer, eyes sparkle more.  I have to write and make other small efforts at creativity.

2 comments:

  1. I'm finding this blog rather interesting. This was very passionate and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet indeed...bitter sweet memories of my Gentle Master J!!!

    ReplyDelete