Monday, September 17, 2012

Tits is Tits, or is they?

Recently I received a couple of things, a photo and a video, that lead me to comment on the nature of what they mean to me.

I guess the question that started it off was “Why do you want to view me, you’ve seen lots of others?”

I’ve said, explained, pointed out, and mentioned more than a few times my preference for photos of women rather than something that looks like it came from a gynecologist’s text book.  Or an infants eye view of the lunch counter.  I’ve seen enough so I know what a vagina looks like, and even in their nearly infinite variety and beauty, they’re still quite recognizable for what they are and predictable as to what they will look like except for hair or no hair and does the carpet match the drapes.  So, I know what a vagina looks like,  I know what breasts look like,  I want to know what the woman looks like.

There has to be some man somewhere else on the planet that feels this way.  Hello?? Are you out there???

Anyway, back to the cases in point.  The photo was from a newer acquaintance of mine who I enticed into sending me a photo.  She asked the question.  Yeah, I’ve seen plenty, I could run and download dozens of those from the internet.  But the fact that she had taken that photo for me, no one else, and shown me a part of her that she didn’t show to just anyone.  That made it very personal and important to me.

The video was from someone I’ve been friends with for quite a while.  It was an older video that she’d no doubt kept hidden away in some electronic vault for a few years.  It was special to me, not because it would incite me to some masturbatory frenzy, but because she’d decided to share a part of her life, a little something about her that I hadn’t known before.  No doubt, its something few others know, either.  Don’t bother asking.

The whole thing is part of a long process of getting to know someone and learning about them.  Both of these incidents leave me feeling much closer to my friends and a happier man.

Now, back to xhamster...

2 comments:

  1. I can't speak for the men, but I can say that you aren't the first man I've heard express this opinion.

    There's something kind of awesome about being able to share a secret part of oneself, if only for a few moments at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gift is trust - something shared just between the intimates.

    ReplyDelete