Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Astrology

Sometimes the Moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars.  Other times, I can’t see the stars for Uranus.  Or Myanus.


A few weeks ago, I had a couple of days in a row when I botched friendships in bunches like bananas.  Things I wrote or said didn’t come out right and ended up being offensive or just not right, sending people scurrying away from the crazy old fart.

This week things are much better, I’ve gotten closer to an old friend, there acquaintances are closer and becoming friends, one close friend who hasn’t been so close is returning to closeness and I have a brand new close friendship developing.

Yay, verily I say unto all y’all, my cup do runneth over and spillth all over me and maketh me glad.

2 comments:

  1. Always good when things are on a positive upswing. Having been there I understand.

    ReplyDelete