Sunday, March 11, 2012

Speak to Me of Love

Hours until dawn, stillness surrounds
The meadow empty and silent.
Unheard, unbidden, and only felt
Silently strumming her cithara
Erato whispers within my heart
                 Háblame de amor


The sun creeps slowly, lingering away
Teasing me until daybreak
I wonder will you be Lenore
Nevermore can I ask of you
               Μίλα μου της αγάπης


When my heart weeps in despair
The darkness creeps over my soul
Erato points to the sky
                 Parlami d'amore


Light and brighter through parting clouds
Waxing from new, only a start
               Parlez-moi d'amour


Cold Moon warms my heart
                    Sprich zu mir von Liebe

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, the many faces and many tongues of love, so deep and complicated yet so refreshing, tantalizing and simple.

    Your blogs probe below the surface and hence have more depth and more clarity, and hence evoke a wider spectrum of what is important and meaningful.

    Erato, desired for more than a millennium, more than two millennium, also, as we all, wishes to be desired.

    ReplyDelete